Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome, 2013!

Hi everybody, happy 2013! I am so glad and thankful for the new year that has just arrived. With 2013, hope also comes. I have a list of resolutions for the brand new year and a feeling that it will be the best year in my life (so far).
Yesterday, we went to a New Years party here in Lyon and had a blast. I wanted to throw in some sparkle to welcome 2013 and gold was my color of choice. Since it's winter time here, the boots, scarf and sweater are not an option, although I really like how this look turned out.






Here you have a close up of my make up and I was very proud of myself putting on fake eye lashes for the very first time! Hurray! It was actually easier than I thought.
Thank you so much for reading and I hope your reveillon was also exciting and that 2013 brings a lot of blessings to you!

Top - H&M
Sweater - Zara
Sequined skirt - Camaieu
Boots - Michael Kors (old), similar here
Watch - Gucci
Bag - YSL

No comments:

Post a Comment