Thursday, March 21, 2013

A photo shoot - how fun is that?

As I've mentioned on my previous post, Saturday was a sunny and bright day here in San Francisco, ideal for ... A PHOTO SHOOT! I decided to come along in this adventure and help with the styling and whatever else was need from me.
So I put some comfy shoes on and headed to Baker Beach. We played with different outfits, hair styles, backgrounds and obviously light: from very bright at 3 pm to soft light after sunset at 7 pm. Edna, our model looked great (she always does) in very natural make-up.
I even challenged myself to take some pictures while Chloe was shooting, so I sneaked up behind her and shot some photos as well. Here is one of them:


Edna is the type of girl that doesn't need any Photoshop, her skin just glows naturally!


Here you can see Chloe playing with the light and the beautiful view behind the trees.


Fixing Edna's hair - just a fun experience overall!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you've enjoyed being a part of my photo shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment