Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Make up du jour

Hi guys, I don't usually do make up posts, but thought this one that i did last Saturday looked particularly good. It was during the daytime, so I didn't want to do something too heavy.


I did a very natural foundation since I hate the cakey look. I finished it up with a mineral powder and some rose blush and a light bronzer.
For the eyes, I did a a light smokey with shades of ivory, a medium grey and a charcoal grey. I added some eyeliner to the base of my lashes to create more volume. I used a combination of 2 different mascaras to maximize my lashes (no, these are not fake - they are all me!). For the eyebrows I used some wax and a filler.
Lastly, I wore a tangerine color lipstick - I love going bold for the summer time!

Foundation - Vitalumiere aqua by Chanel #20
Powder - Mineralize skinfinish by Mac Medium
Blush - Joues Contraste by Chanel Rose Bronze
Bronzer - Aruba by Sephora
Setting Spray - Ultra radiance facial re-hydration by Benefit
Eyebrow - Brow zings by Benefit and speed brow also by Benefit
Eye Shadow - Scoot, Vanila and Silver Ring by Mac
Eyeliner - Magic Ink by Benefit
Eye pencil - Stylo Ebene by Chanel
Mascara - Volum'Express Colossal Cat Eyes and Volum'Express One by One both by Maybelline 
Lipstick - Mandarine Bolero by Givenchy

Thank you so much for reading this post and I hope you've enjoyed this easy to do make-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment