Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Look - Bebel Gilberto's Concert

Hi all! Towards our trip to LA, I was researching interesting things to do since our Friday night was pretty much free. So I found out that the bossa nova Brazilian star Bebel Gilberto was playing at UCLA, which was about 20 minutes away from where we were staying. Why not, I told myself. And off we went!




Here you can see this amazing clutch in detail


And also my makeup, a combination of white, silver, a dash of glitter and a little rosy red for the lips. Do you guys like it?

Embellished Top - Zara
Skirt - Zara (sold out), similar here
Pumps - Christian Louboutin (old), similar here
Clutch - Bianca Prata (made to order)
Pearl studs - Didier Guerin
All other jewelry - Tiffany & CO

Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment