Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Look - My friend is a shoe designer, what about yours?

I have to admit, I am pretty well connected. My circle of friends ranges from make up artists, hair dressers, photographers, and several fashion designers since I majored in fashion design. One of these good friends, Fabi Mauricio is a shoe designer.
She is not just any shoe designer. Her mind-blowing, gotta have it creations speak for themselves. Beautiful and easy to wear, I now own my pair of Dolmen by Fabi Mauricio shoes and am rocking it here in San Fran.
Her own baby, the brand Tresse which was recently launched is making me crave more and more of her creations. I am pretty sure they will go global soon, but for now I am getting my fix through the mail!





Dress - Ann Taylor (old), similare here
Sweater - Guinevere bought at Anthropologie (old), similar here
Shoes - Dolmen
Belt - bought at Crossroads Santa Monica Blvd.
Bag - Fendi
Nail polish - Blue Satin by Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment