Thursday, March 14, 2013

100% Pure shampoo and conditioner


Since I've moved to San Francisco, I've become more and more selective with the products I choose to use. There is a concern here in Northern California with what kind of substances we are allowing into our bodies either through food, cosmetics or the environment. 
With that in mind, I am constantly seeking natural products that are free of heavy chemicals. However, if a product does not deliver, I don't see the point in keep using it just because it is natural - I might as well make my own homey mix and use it instead.
With hair products I've had quite a bit of disappointing experiences. My hair is thick, dry, colored and curly - the ultimate challenge for the hair industry! I've always been a Kerastase junkie (I still love their products!) and putting that kind of expectation into natural lines almost seems unfair.
I've recently started using 100% Pure shampoo and conditioner daily and have to say: I love it! My hair feels light and moisturized, the scent is delicious and the price is just right. I've done some research on the line and found out they have an entire collection of natural cosmetics including make up and skin care products.
I would definitely recommend the Honey & Virgin coconut duo of shampoo and conditioner which is the one I've tested so far. 
You can learn more about the brand directly on their website: http://www.100percentpure.com/default.asp

Thank you so much for reading and hope you have enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment