Thursday, January 31, 2013

L'Occitane - favorite products

L'Occitane is one of my favorite brands. More so after being to their hometown of Mane en Provence. There I visited their factory, drove through their lavender fields and stayed at their hotel and spa Le Couvent des Minimes.
What I really love about their products is that you can easily identify the ingredients that they are made from. And the same way that quality ingredients are crucial to make a great dish, great quality ingredients are also key for well-balanced, luxury cosmetics that actually work.
So I've decided to share with you some of my favorite products from L'Occitane:


Their lavender shower gel and eau de cologne. A great combo for a peaceful night of sleep. I usually use these after coming home from a stressful work day. The shower gel helps me wind down and the cologne gives me that clean scent that gets me ready for bed.




Another one of my favorite combos is their Almond shower oil  and delicious paste. These I generally use when my skin is feeling a bit dry. I will wash my skin with a coin size of the shower oil applied to a wash cloth and then scrub my entire body with the paste - it's truly delicious!


The last product I will share here is the Verbena exfoliating shower gel. It's a refreshing shower gel with some very light scrub to it. It vitalizes the skin and leaves a clean and fresh feel to it. Pure bliss!

Thank you for reading and hope you've enjoyed these products as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment