Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years eve - The party

I have very high hopes for 2013, as I've said on my previous post: I am fully convinced that it will be the best year I've experienced so far and I wish the same to all of you.
We've entered 2013 in style drinking champagne and eating delicious French food. We've celebrated with close friends and had a blast till 6 am! Wow! It had been a long time since I've party-ed that late.


Cheers!!


This is the family of friends that had as over: a lovely couple and their two beautiful little girls



On the menu foie gras feuillete: simply delicious.


The preferred drink of the night was Billecart- Salmon champagne (brut for the appetizer and rose for the dessert).


And the heavenly dessert I brought: buche de noel. Believe it or not, it was purchase right on the boulangerie next door. Yes, some things only exist in France!

Again, Bonne Annee to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment