Thursday, February 14, 2013

Navy blue and hues of fuchsia

Happy Valentine's day! I wish you all lots of love and that you are able to share this day with your respective other, friends or family.
I know we often say that Valentine's day is a commercial event and that love should be celebrated everyday. Well, that doesn't really happen (or am I missing something?), so Valentine's day is a great reminder to reach out to those special people in our lives and tell them how much we love and appreciate them.
So take the time today, and let people know that you are thinking about them, treasure them, can't live without them.
On another note, here is my latest work look where I wore a combo of dark fitted jeans, high heel cobalt stilettos and a hot pink scarf. I was going for a more sophisticated yet feminine look.






Scarf - Hermes
Jacket - Sinequanone (not sold in the US), similar here
Jeans - Diesel (old), similar here
Shoes - Jean-Michel Cazabat, available in Red here
Purse - Coach (old), similar style here
Sunnies - Tiffany & CO

Thank you for dropping by and hope you've enjoyed the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment