Monday, February 18, 2013

The look - dusty rose cap

Happy Monday and President's day! Although not a day off for me, I wish that you guys that have that day for yourselves: Enjoy it!
We had a beautiful weekend here in San Francisco, lots of sunshine and the temperatures rose quite a bit during the daytime. Nights were chilly (as always) and did require sweaters, jackets and for those cold-handed even gloves.
Saturday night me and my girls went out on a sushi night girls-only quest. What a fabulous time we had! Girl talk is the best, isn't it?
So here is the look I wore:



I combined the dusty rose of the wool cap, with a traditional yet fun button down shirt, a grey cozy sweater, leggings and a good pair of walking boots.
Also, very light make-up with focus on the lips: I am wearing Chanel's number 23 lipstick.



Shirt: Anthropologie
Sweater: Zara
Leggings: Hue
Boots: La chausseria (old)
Cap: Mango
Watch: Gucci
Bag: Coach

1 comment: