Wednesday, February 13, 2013

NYFW - Ralph Rucci (Chado)

New York Fashion Week is almost over. I did see quite a few collections I liked and I was pleased that the snow and snow storm did not take away from this special event (I'm sending you guys my love from San Fran - where it's currently around 60 degrees - please don't hate me!).
A collection that I've particularly liked from this season was Chado Ralph Rucci. For those who don't know, Ralph Rucci aka the American couturier is a world-known high fashion designer and artist. His collections and paintings are absolutely magnificent.
For his Spring 2013 collection, Ralph showed his savoir-faire through an array of beautifully made garments. The mix of materials, plisse, color blocking and embroidery techniques made this season very special. The transparent shoes are a must and the clean, elegant hair and make-up compliment the looks perfectly.
Here are some of my favorite looks:


















What do you guys think? Amazing, no?
Thank you for reading and I really hope you've enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment