Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Beauty Tips - New hair products

It's official, I am addicted to beauty product! There, I said it! Now onto the next 11 steps to get rid of my addiction...
Anyway, on my last trip to Wallgreens (I know, it does seem like I spend an awful amount of time there, but they are a block away from my office, totally not my fault!), I found these two products and took them home with me to test.
Now onto the good news, they are A-MA-ZING! My hair is looking lighter, silkier and both of them have these amazing scents almost perfume like. So here are my discoveries: 


Go Blonder shampoo and conditioner by John Frieda, indicated for all types of blond hair, they light up the hair color over time and leave the hair moisturized and shiny. You can buy them here.


I am in love with the entire sulfate free line by L'Oreal! This is the third product I've tried and no disappointments so far. Its a win win situation when you can have your hair deeply moisturized with a masque that is free of heavy chemicals. All of this is possible with this amazing 5-minute-treatment. You can buy this here.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the products! Bisous!

No comments:

Post a Comment