Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cool Stuff - FNO - Part 1

Every year, Fashion night out leaves me with a combination of mixed feelings. For one, I love being able to go out and be spoiled during my retail therapy, I love all the free make up sessions and feel like a diva walking the floors of Neiman Marcus at 8:30 pm to the beat of a great local DJ. On the other hand, I feel a little out of place, wanting to jump into the next flight to New York and crash all the shows on Bryant Park.
This past Thursday I decided to simply have fun, I got my camera and my high heel Michael Kors boots (loooove!) and headed downtown. I saw a lot of beautiful people, great fashion, got a little shopping done, sipped one drink (or two) and felt like the city was mine, even if only for one evening.
So here is what I saw:


Fist stop: H&M - a lot of sweet treats and people signing up to win a ticket for the Lana Del Rey concert.


Macy's full bar with drinks by Ciroc.


Raoul fixing me up a drink, he said orange vodka + Canada dry was the best.


It was actually really good!



Two beautiful models showcasing outfits by Macy's


Designer Tamara Jaric and a model showcasing one of her creations


Cool DJ at Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment