Thursday, December 27, 2012

Santa came this Xmas with pleasant surprises!

I really enjoy this time of the year. The chilly weather, the non-stop Christmas marathon in the radio, the candy, the family and obviously the gifts!
Giving and receiving gifts is such a pleasant experience. Seeing how creative people can get to please us and finding just that perfect little something for that special person always cheers me up.
Christmas is all about giving. We celebrate our Lord Jesus Christ that was sent to this world to give himself for us. We also celebrate all the blessings that we have in our life.
This Christmas I was particularly spoiled by my husband and his family. So here are some of the material gifts I got:






Displayed above:

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you also had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment