Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Look - Tell me what you're thankful for

I know it has been a couple of weeks since thanksgiving but I really wanted to share with you the look I wore for such a special day.
I mixed a combo of neutral color pieces with a candy-like necklace and burnt orange booties.
I hope you too had a lovely thanksgiving with your loved ones with plenty to be thankful for. I know I have countless blessings in my life and am thankful for them everyday. Here is my look:







Jacket - BCBG (old), similar here
Bonjour sweater - ASOS
Skirt - It was gift from my mom ages ago, similar here
Bag - YSL
Necklace - Anthropologie (old), similar here
Booties - Schutz (sold out), similar here

Thank you so much for reading and hope you've enjoyed this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment