Friday, November 23, 2012

Cool Stuff - Tatiana Sorokko's Lecture

On my previous post I showed you my look at Tatiana Sorokko's lecture, but never got to tell you what the event was all about. The amazing Russian supermodel Tatiana Sorokko accepted the invitation of non-profit Visions of La Moda, where I am the chief sewing and design instructor, to come and do a full lecture for a limited list of guests.
On her lecture, Tatiana talked about her exquisite collection of couture items (over 250 items among clothing and accessories) as well as her career as a supermodel. I was so delighted to finally meet her and more so when I saw how sweet, humble and intelligent she is. Here are some more pictures of this prestigious event.

                

With the gorgeous Barbie Villanueva


Julia Barboza, Traci Peace-Greco, Alika Mailly, the students Cheyenne and Arielle, me and the fabulous journalist Fabiola Kramsky-Gascon


Again, the gorgeous Fabiola Kramsky-Gascon with Traci Peace-Greco


Frank Greco, Traci Peace-Greco, Fabiola Kramsky-Gascon and her husband the district attorney George Gascon


Traci Peace-Greco and Carolyne Zinko from the San Francisco Chronicle



VOLM students Arielle and Cheyenne, Alika Maily, Julia Barbosa, the amazing Tatiana Sorokko and me


Julia Barboza, me and Alika Mailly

Thank you so much for reading and hope you've enjoyed this lecture as much as I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment