Thursday, November 15, 2012

Look du Jour, au travail

Business wear are two words that can easily mean dull. All the pantsuits, button down boring shirts, odd length skirts paired with sober colors don't add an inch of style to most people's outfits. Thinking of that , jazzing up my daily outfits became a goal.
Bright colors, strategically placed accessories and a little make up can do wonders for one's look. I do have to admit, I enjoy some freedom most mortals don't since my husband and I own our business. But I still think about my full look before putting a single piece of clothing on. So this is what I've chosen to wear on this cloudy Thursday.







Shirt: Meadow Rue sold at Antrhopologie (old), similar here
Skirt: Valentino RED (sold out), add to wish list here
Pumps: Gucci
Trench: H&M (old), similar here
Necklace: Antropologie (sold out), similar here
Cuff: Vintage (A lovely gift from my husband)
Bag: YSL 

Thank you so much for reading! Hope you've enjoyed this look. Beijos!

No comments:

Post a Comment