Thursday, November 29, 2012

The look - Snake print + Hues of blue

After working very hard to make sure our lecture went smoothly, Sunday came! Oh, how I love Sundays! Being able to get up later, sip a cup of hot cocoa in bed with my hubbie, read a book (currenty The Gospel according to Coco Chanel by Karen Karbo), just being plain lazy!
So I wanted a comfy, effortless look that I could just throw on to go to Sunday morning church, so I wore one of my favorite animal prints: snake! And paired it up with different shades of my favorite color for the moment: Blue.
I have been wearing so much blue lately, I could easily say I've got the blues. Anyhow, here is my look:





Maxi dress - Armani Exchange (old), similar here
Grey cardigan - Armani Exchange (old), similar here
Necklace - Anthropologie (sold out), similar here
Pumps - Jean Michel Cazabat, available in red here

No comments:

Post a Comment