Thursday, August 9, 2012

Beauty - Face


As a teenager I had a lot of issues with skin, acne being the worst of them. As I came into adulthood I came to terms with my skin, I've learned to work with I've got to look my best.
Lately, I've learned a bunch of new tips and have come to love some great products. So here is how I take care of my face:

1. L'eau thermale Avene - I have a least 3 of these bottles in my bathroom cabinet, can't live without it! What I do is instead of wetting my face to wash it with regular tap water, I spray the l'eau thermale all over my face, it hydrates and leaves my skin glowing.

2. Wash Cloth - since I've met my lovely beauty esthetician Justine, you can contact her here I've learned not to touch my skin anymore, I use a wash cloth to wash my face and my body. It has definitely improved my skin.

3. Cleanser - I wash my face most of the times with a mild soap, SkinCeuticals Gentle cleanser and Vichy's Purete Thermale are my favorites! When I need something to clean deeper, I use Biotherm's biopur, that happens about 1-2x per week.

4. Sunscreen -  I have been a fan of La Roche Posay's Anthelios for the longest time, but once I moved to California, my skin started to behave differently, I found out about Colore Science and fell in love! It's a powder sunscreen that protects your skin without leaving it oily.

5. Anti wrinkle - let's face it, aging doesn't feel that good and I want to look as young as I can possibly do! So when I turned 25 I have made a resolution, to get some anti wrinkle on my skin on a daily basis! I've been using the Vichy's Neovadiol GF which was prescribed to me by my dermatologist Dr. Andrezza Nascimento and so far it has been working like a charm!

What about you? How do you take care of your skin?

No comments:

Post a Comment