Saturday, August 25, 2012

Beauty Tips - Hair Care

Having curly, thick and colored hair is definitely a challenge. Specially if your color includes highlights like mine does. The secret? Moisturize! Moisturize! Moisturize!
So here are the products I use on a daily basis to keep my hair at check:


Kerastase Noctogenist - this night mask is a life savior! Simply apply it before going to sleep (I usually use a towel to wrap my pillow to avoid any mess) and wash your hair as you normally would in the morning. The hair looks shiny, silky and the frizz is gone.


Kerastase Reflection - indicated for colored hair, this line has a wonderful scent and is light enough to be used on a daily basis. I wash my hair twice with the shampoo followed by a 15-20 minutes mask. It is a TLT (total life transformation)!


Moroccan Oill mask by Organix - I recently found about this one on a trip to Walgreen's down the street. I've heard wonderful things about moroccan oil products for a long time now but have never had a chance to try them (I'm very faithful to Kerastase!). So I picked one of these up and guess what? It works! It leaves your hair very smooth and the smell is just delicious!

All of these products are available on most cosmetic stores, but you can get them directly from Strawberrynet which is the website I usually use for my beauty products. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment